POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did you notice this? : Re: Did you notice this? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did you notice this?
From: SamuelT
Date: 14 Nov 1999 22:22:49
Message: <382F7E18.B639E715@aol.com>
That is cool. I may have to try it now. Did you know you can go to other files
that are open holding ctrl and pressing either left or right? It saves time.

--
Samuel Benge

STB### [at] aolcom

"And you can fly
 High as a kite if you want to
 Faster than light if you want to
 Speeding through the universe
 Thinking is the best way to travel"

          -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues